“This is a game changer for companies looking for a Chair or NED. A powerful FREE tool.”
Anthony Chadwick CEO Alpha Vet International
Register to post jobs to our network FREE
You're all set
You’re about to join an exclusive membership club of highly skilled and aspiring Non-Exec’s. No up-sells, no gimmicks, just the expert tools to develop your portfolio career.Only £149
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Send message to The VirtualNonExec Team
The VirtualNonExecs Lifetime membership includes various elements for those who are either aspiring non-executives or those who are looking to add more roles to their current portfolio.
The membership allows you to build a searchable profile, including video profile, access the Referrer Network and various rooms in the Virtualnonexecs app.
The Lifetime Membership is a “perpetual” license and is not an annual fee.
The membership gives access to all area of the site and is a “one size fits all” approach. Extra services and products can be added to a Lifetime Membership but they are entirely at your discretion.
We also review your online profile and recommend improvements.
Access to all improvement tools and content to help you develop your client base are accessed via The Academy, which is again, included in the Lifetime Membership.Join Now
The salaries available to non-executive directors vary widely. A snap shot of “typical” incomes are listed below:
- SME business, the average base salary is £43,000.
- FTSE 250 business, the average base salary is £50,000.
- FTSE 100 businesses ranked 31-100, the average base salary is £60,000.
- FTSE 100 businesses ranked 30-1, the average base salary is £83,000.
To access the range of career tools, member profile creation and online advice you will need to be a full member.
However, posting a vacancy is 100% free. Searching members and contacting our members is also free.
The short answer is “No”.
Any online network that guarantees a role or suggests this is the case should be met with scepticism. What we do at VirtualNonExecs is give a full range of the most cutting edge tools to help drive more relevant traffic to your profile when they are hiring non-executives.
This can vary from a matter of days to months or years. The way to ensure you stand the best chance of being hired as a non-executive director quickly is by considering your:
- experience and expertise;
- Personal brand and online profile
- Professional network – this may involve private equity, advisory firms or investment funds as well as other non-executive director members
- Your access to a pool of roles – which we develop for our membership
- Your understanding of the NED space and the role that Corporate Governance plays – again, we supply access to all of this information
The short answer is “no”. However, the more open and searchable your profile, the more likely you are to be contacted by companies looking for your skill sets.
Do VirtualNonExecs share my information with anyone?
No. We are fully GDPR compliant.